Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business day Mary Immaculate Queen Center accepts returns and exchanges on full priced merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL ORIGINAL tags attached. Returns must be received within fourteen (14) days of receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
- Mary Immaculate Queen Center reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the fourteen (14) day return period
- Contact Customer Service for availability of desired exchange item(s)
- Returns on special orders are not accepted.
- Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as Mary Immaculate Queen Center cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages
- An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by Mary Immaculate Queen Center.
- Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from Mary Immaculate Queen Center.
Please send your return or exchange to:
Mary Immaculate Queen Center
8504 N. St. Michael's Road
Spokane, Washington 99217-9333
We offer flat rate shipping. Shipping Rates are as follows:
- Up to $10.00 – $5.00
- $10.01 – $30.00 – $6.50
- $30.01-$50.00 – $8.50
- $50.01-$75.00 – $10.50
- $75.00-$99.00 – $13.75
- $100 or more – FREE (within U.S.)
All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 2 PM (EST) will be processed within 24 hours and ship within 48 hours (during business days),* pending availability and credit card authorization. Orders placed on Friday or Saturday will not ship until the following Monday at the earliest. Orders are not processed on Sundays, Holydays of Obligation and some national Holidays, but will be processed on the first business day after and shipped by the day following.
Orders are not generally filled during the following times:
- 12 Days of Christmas (Dec. 25 - Jan. 6)
- Holy Week
- Easter Week
- No orders are filled during the Sisters’ Retreat (June 20-27)
- Second week of October (due to annual Fatima Conference)
Please note that during the summer months, business hours are shortened due to Congregation Development.
We will contact you with a follow-up email if, for some reason, the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit authorization.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from Mary Immaculate Queen Center, you are responsible for both the original shipping cost incurred and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Items shipped within Washington State are subject to Washington State's Sales Tax (8.1 %).
We neither sell nor share your information with outside companies or third parties.
When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. You provide this information so we can process and ship your order. We respect your privacy by not selling or sharing this information.
We encourage you to sign-up for our emailing list so you can receive advanced notice of store sales, new merchandise, and other store-related events. But, of course, you have the freedom to add or remove your name from our list at any time.
Your credit card is completely safe.
Protecting your information is our highest priority. We have developed several safeguards to keep your information completely confidential. To proceed to checkout, you must enter your e-mail address and create a password. The checkout process itself employs Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)* technology to insure your safety.
- Secure Sockets Layer encrypts your order information and sends it to a secure server, making it impossible for that information to be decoded by a party outside of the store you shop with.
Furthermore, only our store will have your information; other members of the Modern Retail community will not have access to your information unless you decide to shop with them.
To check the security of your connection during checkout, look for the unbroken key or closed lock at the bottom of your browser window. This indicates SSL is active.
To add an item to your bag, simply click the Add to Bag button next to it. (Items you put in your bag will not be bought by you until you have completed the checkout process.)
To remove an item from your bag, simply click Remove next to the item you wish to discard.
To view what is in your bag at any time, click the Shopping Bag link in the page header.
To purchase what you've selected, click on your shopping bag and click Checkout. Follow the simple steps to purchase your order.
Once we have confirmed your order, an account is automatically established for you in the Modern Retail community of stores.
To access your account in the future, click the My Account button in the header of any page and enter the e-mail address and password you created at checkout. If you have not been through checkout, but would like to create an account, simply click on My Account and follow the steps to create a new account.)